Tarot Year Ahead - Number 6
- Years adding up to #6 are represented by the Lover.
- This can be a year for focusing on relationships. There can be endings as well as new beginnings during the Lovers year.
- There can be indecision this year and choices that can bring a major turning point into your life. Your relationship can influence your decisions.
- The Lovers year is about making moral choices. Its about choosing the right path.
- There can be temptation of your physical senses.
- Years that add up to #15 are represented by the Devil card.
- Conditions surrounding you may cause limitations on your capabilities, achievements and personal growth.
- You don’t need to be frightened of the Devil year, but certainly take him seriously. He is no lightweight. He is everything that is deep and dark and drives a hard bargain.
- This can be a year of “too much”, addictions, work, food, study – an unrelenting compulsion to make money or obsessions. Don’t become possessed by your desires. Demons can tempt you away from achieving enlightenment.
- You could be bound to less than ideal physical conditions. Gaining weight can be one of these.